Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

2014 Memories

SC2K14.JPGDSC03239.JPG

This year has been one of the most memorable years of my life at school to be honest. This year has been full of laughter, cries, ugly moments and more. My highlights this year were sports camp and being part of the Leadership team.

SPORTS CAMP 2K14
I was lucky enough to be able to go to sports camp twice. Its a lifetime experience. The only thing that was weird was, last year was easier to get along with other schools. This year it seemed like I don’t know...WEIRD. I have had the most enjoyable time spending a whole week with most of my friends and school mates. Sadly things come to an end.

.LEADERSHIP.
This year I was proudly selected to be one of the schools leaders. As I was luckily selected, we also got the chance to go to the Viaduct Centre to represent our school for the Festival Of Education. We met a lot of nice people and we got free stuff. There were performances to watch and competitions to enter to get free chocolate. But the only thing that was tiring was talking to heaps of people. My mouth was sore at the end of the day.

Out of all the fun things we did this year I am surely gonna miss this school a lot.
All I have to say is make the most of it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Celia,
I liked how you shared all your 2014 memories, good luck for the future!

Post a Comment