Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

My Servey

My walt this week is Plan an investigation. Display data. I have been finding out what kind of animals students would prefer to be for a day. It was tricky for them to choose out of 4 animals. As I was finding my information, I didn't think it was hard at all. People understood my main question and could easily follow my instructions. About only 1 or 2 students did not understand, but they got the hang of it fast.

Although I don’t really like maths, going around to people and surveying them was alright. I found quite a lot information in my survey. It was really surprising to find out that most students from Glen Innes School would rather be a for cheetah for a day. Maybe everyone chose cheetah because of how fast it is.

There are so many things I would like to learn about. But what I mostly want to learn is alegra. I would like to try my hardest to improve at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment