Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Do you know who this is? This is my best friend Longa Hukui. Longa and I go way back. We have been best friends since kindergarden. Longa is a year 8 student that goes to Glen Innes School. She will be leaving to go college next year. Sometimes I feel down because shes going but also happy that shes moving on to become a mature young woman. Longa and I are very similar. Here are some facts that are similar between us.
  • Glen Innes School was the only school we both went to.
  • We both went to Pt. England kindergarten.
  • We both laugh at each others laugh and at things that are not even funny!
  • Our families are close and similar.
Although Longa makes me angry at times we laugh at the end of the day together. When I struggle at something I always turn to her. Longa is like a sister to me. We fight, cry, laugh, argue together. I recon this is the best friendship anyone could ever ask for. Longa and I are also part of another good friendship. Its made up of Crystal, Talia, Longa and I. We have been close to each other since halloween. That was the best night ever spending the rest of my afternoon with them. We are all like sisters. We spend every second at school together. Longa is really funny because she has a signature smile called the dinosaur cheese. It shows how much she loves us lol. I want to show Longa hukui how much she means to not just me but everyone that surrounds her life.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my little story about Longa and my other best friends<3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment