Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Reflection - Basic facts

My basic facts test 2 stage 6 score was 586.
I did well in sorting the numbers out from big to small, writing words into numbers and multiplication and division. I need to work on my place value and using symbols < > =.

I need to do more homework on my place value and using symbols. My siblings and friends must help me improve more on areas I need help. I can ask the teacher to give me more work on place value. For me to get to the next stage I need to work my hardest on the main areas I need help on to get 100%.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Celia I can see that you really need help with your place value. I also needed help with that as well. You know how we did another basic facts test what did you get as your result was it higher or lower?

Post a Comment