Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

12 Days Of Mixed Emotions

The past twelve weeks have been amazingly exhausting. The year 8's have been to food tech for the past 12 weeks. We have had our ups and downs with our teacher. I did enjoy going, but some people spoil it for the good ones.

The two Favorite dishes that I made were fried rice and sweet and sour beef. The reason I chose fried rice and sweet and sour beef out of all dishes is because it was full of taste and colour. It was absolutely mouth watering when Chloe and I completed the dish. The taste was like happiness falling into our mouth. The smell was out of this world, and the combination of the colours was indescribable.

I hated doing the dishes and cleaning everything, but the people who surrounded me made cleaning entertaining. Most of the teams would eat then clean, but Chloe and I would always clean before we sat down to enjoy our meal. We did this so we didn’t have to worry about the dirty dishes.

Yes, we did have our ups and downs with our food tech teacher. We were also mistakenly blamed for things we didn’t do. It was kind of hard to understand her talk because she’s Tongan, but some people took it the wrong way. Its hard to remember the last time we all just focused on our work. But I clearly remember when Ms. V came in to help us with our brownies.

We do need to work on our noise level and respect the teacher more, but other than that I enjoyed being in food tech.   

Celia (Rm 12)     

0 comments:

Post a Comment