Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Jump in with me!

Today Glen Innes School went to the G.I. centre to show off our sick, (slang for amazing) moves and skills. Of Course many parents and some Glen Innes community residents came down to enjoy what us kids love to do. We love to keep our heart healthy and keep it pumping.

We started off with room 1 who were extremely good for children who have just started school. Some kids skipped so well that they looked as if they weren't even 5 or 6 years old.
So basically all the classes went in classroom orders.

I really loved room 10's performance because its was mixed with skipping and dancing. Nor did they just skip and dance but there were also some lovely bright smiles coming from them. I thought room 11's skipping routine was a bit off. Some students looked lost and confused and some looked angry. In my opinion I thought that they should’ve all skipped together rather than just having groups coming into the centre and skipping. It’s all about getting your heart up and running, not sitting and watching. Besides that I did enjoy watching.
Of course they left the best class for last (jokes). Its funny because room 12 were actually struggling with music and ideas, but today happened like we weren't even worried. Its actually something we’re good at. We muck around at the start and end up with an amazing performance.

I really enjoyed skipping in front of a cheerful crowd. It was fun and exhausting at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment