Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Budget/Savings/Holiday

Walt: Saving towards a goal (holiday).
hahahaa Clauds.jpg
I played a game with Claudia to learn words that are useful when talking about using money. The new words that I learn’t are consumer, income and profit. I used the definition sheet to learn these words. I was familiar with loan, goods, choices, decision and services. I find financial literacy really helpful for me because it will help me in life about making decisions and choices. It also helps me a lot because I'm not good at maths.

I don’t really need to save money because my dad has already made a savings account for me. $19.99 goes in my savings account every week. I do really need to save up on a new phone because I have been very clumsy lately. I would also like to save up for a holiday away with my family and college fees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment